Holographic Orgonite Tetra Pendant - FREE SHIPPING!
༺༻ FREE Shipping storewide on any size order if you are in the U.S.!
༺༻ Limited Availabilty
༺༻ Made in USA
The Tetra EQ pendant is a multilayered resin pendant made up of crushed crystals and organic metals that explores Color-therapy and traditional Orgone theory. The ancient Egyptians used to place different colored glass over temple ceilings and bathe in colored light. They claimed that bathing in specific colors changed their moods and perspective of the world around them. The Tetra EQ pendant borrows this ancient healing practice by implementing a holographic material that takes pure white light and splits it into every color of the spectrum reaching out in multiple directions therefore stimulating ones senses. The mixture of crushed up crystals, minerals and metals used in the pendant are theorized to block out EMFs. EMFs are harmful waves beaming across our world by use of cellphones, microwaves and radiowaves. The orgone mixture used in this pendant was tuned to 936hz which is said to be the frequency of which the pineal gland vibrates at. The pineal gland is a small gland in our brains which is where the chemical compound DMT resides, DMT is the molecule responsible for allowing us to dream and be creative.
༺༻ International Orders: Due to the already high cost of shipping overseas it is unrealistic in most cases to include a tracking number as well. I can only guarantee that your order will arrive to customs but after that I can't guarantee or be held responsible that your item will arrive to it's destination safely once it leaves customs.
༺༻ For questions/concerns about Returns, Refunds, Exchanges and Shipping please refer to the Policy section.
₪ Ships Worldwide!
₪ 2-5 Day Shipping for In-Stock Items
₪ Satisfaction Guaranteed [0.97% Return Rate over 6yrs!]
₪ Hassle-Free Returns & Exchanges [Learn]
₪ Hundreds of ★★★★★ Reviews! [Read Reviews]
Answers to Our Most Common Questions.
How long Do Orders Take?
How Do I Track My Order?
We send out tracking information daily, you don't ever need to message us asking for this information once you have received tracking info you can watch it's status by visiting our Automated Tracking Page: https://tetramode.aftership.com/
How Are Your Clothes Made?
Where Are Your Clothes Made?
Do You Offer Expedited Shipping?
How Do I Find My Size?
My Order is Lost
What Is Your Return/Exchange Policy?
Where Do I Send My Exchange/Return?
All returns/exchanges need to be processed through our automated Returns Center at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/ for additional info on returns please visit our Exchange/Returns page found [here]
What If I Ordered The Wrong Size?
If you ordered the wrong size you will need to go through the Returns center found at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
What Are the Care Instructions for My Clothes?
Can't Find Your Answer?
We take pride in what we sell and your satisfaction and feedback is very important to our evolution. We want your buying experience to be simple, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order we will gladly issue you a refund or exchange. Read below for details:
2. All items must be In Original Packaging
3. All items must be Free of Foreign Smells
4. All items must be Free of Defects not caused by our error
5. You have notified us within 7 days of the Postmarked date.
1. Please make sure you have your Order # + email address used to place the order and visit the following link https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
Shipping Your Return
2. Customer Pays Shipping (Non-Refundable)
3. Include Tracking #/Insurance
Receiving Your Return
2. If your exchange is denied you will receive an email stating why and will include further instructions.
2. Cancellations made after 24hr of Ordering will be subjected to a 15% Restocking Fee [Learn Why]
2. Refunds are subject to a Non-Refundable 15% Restocking Fee of Retail Value.
3. Refunds are issued on the last calendar day of the month the return was received.
4. We are not responsible for lost packages.
5. Exchanges of Value equaling $100+ will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
Can't Find Your Answer?
If you can't find your answer in this FAQ please don't hesitate to email one of our customer service representatives [Contact Us]
Disclaimer: Some of our asymmetrical patterns may have different placement then what is pictured. This is intentional and is what gives our clothing it's unique one of a kind appearance.