Centrifuge Women's Signature Shirt
- ⊷⦿ Features & Benefits
- ⊷⦿ Size Guide
- ⊷⦿ Technological Specifications
- ⊷⦿ Reviews
- ⊷⦿ FAQs
- ⊷⦿ Store Policies
• Reactive under UV Light
• Breathable material
• Everlasting Vibrant print
• Made in USA
• Triple-Stitched for Durability
• Material made from recycled plastic bottles
These sublimated cut and sew shirts developed through years of evolution are made with a unique blend of fibers that allow the shirt to breathe more then your standard sublimation shirts. This exclusive line is triple stitched for durability and is designed to fit the contour of your body for the most maximum comfort and enjoyment. (A sizing chart is provided in this listing for your convenience). The dye transfer infused into the material means that your shirt will have a vibrant everlasting print just like the first day you bought it, because it is Polyester it has pop under UV light which makes it perfect for all festivals and events, and because we care about the world we live in all of the polyester we use to make these shirts are made from recycled plastic bottles. These psychedelic shirts are a crowning achievement and is Handcrafted and Made in the USA for you with Integrity, Honesty and Love.
Answers to Our Most Common Questions.
How long Do Orders Take?
How Do I Track My Order?
We send out tracking information daily, you don't ever need to message us asking for this information once you have received tracking info you can watch it's status by visiting our Automated Tracking Page: https://tetramode.aftership.com/
How Are Your Clothes Made?
Where Are Your Clothes Made?
Do You Offer Expedited Shipping?
How Do I Find My Size?
My Order is Lost
What Is Your Return Policy?
Where Do I Send My Return?
All returns need to be processed through our automated Returns Center at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/ for additional info on returns please visit our Returns page found [here]
What If I Ordered The Wrong Size?
If you ordered the wrong size you will need to go through the Returns center found at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
What Are the Care Instructions for My Clothes?
Can't Find Your Answer?
We take pride in what we sell and your satisfaction and feedback is very important to our evolution. We want your buying experience to be simple, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order we will gladly issue you a refund or exchange. Read below for details:
1. All items must be Unused/Unworn
2. All items must be In Original Packaging
3. All items must be Free of Foreign Smells
4. All items must be Free of Defects not caused by our error.
5. We have received the request within 7 days of when the item was marked as delivered.
1. Please make sure you have your Order # + email address used to place the order and visit the following link https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
Shipping Your Return
2. Customer Pays Shipping (Non-Refundable)
3. Be Sure to Write your RMA# On the Outside of the Package
Receiving Your Return
2. If your Return is denied you will receive an email stating why and will include further instructions.
2. Refunds are subject to a Non-Refundable 15% Restocking Fee of Retail Value.
3. Refunds are issued on the last calendar day of the month the return was received.
4. Refunds must be post-marked within 7 Days of the Approval Authorization. No Exceptions. Refunds post-marked after 7 Days of Approval Authorization will be issued Store Credit.
5. We are not responsible for lost packages.
6. For returns Past 30 Days up to 45 days a 15% Fee is deducted from your issued Store Credit. Returns after 45 days are not accepted. No Exceptions
Can't Find Your Answer?
If you can't find your answer in this FAQ please don't hesitate to email one of our customer service representatives [Contact Us]
Disclaimer: Some of our asymmetrical patterns may have different placement then what is pictured. This is intentional and is what gives our clothing it's unique one of a kind appearance.