Entheopsybin ♢ Print (Mulitple Sizes)
- ✺ Features & Benefits
- ✺ UV-Active vs UV-Reactive
- ✺ Reviews
- ✺ FAQs
- ✺ Store Policies
◆ Printed using Giclee Archival Ink (Museum/Gallery Standard)
◆ Pigments engineered to last a lifetime and more (No Fading)
◆ Paper Prints available on sturdy Water Color paper (No Glare)
◆ Canvas Prints available on soft Luxurious Canvas, ready to be stretched
◆ Made in Colorado, USA
◆ Paper Prints embossed with Artist Seal & Signed embossed CoA
◆ Canvas Prints comes with Signed & Embossed CoA
◆ Packaged and Shipped securely in a damage proof mailing tube.
◆ Highest Quality & Authenticity 100% Guaranteed
⊷ D E S C R I P T I O N ⊷
Adorn your walls and enhance your sacred spaces with our top tier archival ink fine art prints.
Choose between two options; our high-end glare free sturdy gallery quality watercolor prints or our soft luxury rolled museum grade canvas prints.
Our propitiatory engineered pigment inks are designed and guaranteed to last a lifetime and more.
Each print comes with a CoA Signed and Embossed by the Visionary Artist Samuel Farrand himself.
Each print comes with a tracking number and will arrive to your doorsteps in a damage proof mailer.
Each print is produced with love in Colorado, USA.
Now you can experience and share with your family & friends the luxury of owning museum quality art in the privacy of your own home.
*12x18" Print pictured, based upon proportion the image may contain less or more black area, the image will always utilize its full width.
** Currently we are unable to ship overseas through the website, if you are an overseas collector and would like to purchase a print please email us on our contact page to request a shipping quote.
*** Frame not Included.
⊷ D E S I G N E R ⊷
⊷ C O N N E C T ⊷
⊶P O L I C Y⊷
We stand behind our products. 100% satisfaction or your money back
◬◬◬ The best journeys are the ones you least expect.
We offer our Tapestries in both UV-Active and UV-Reactive Tapestries. UV-Active Tapestries are printed with UV-Inks and have incredible pop under a blacklight and electrifys your space. At Psytrance festivals/events these are the neon tapestries that pop off the walls and looks like the colors are hovering in midair. UV-Reactive Tapestries are not printed wth UV-Inks but some colors still react under a blacklight and are still very active.
Answers to Our Most Common Questions.
How long Do Orders Take?
How Do I Track My Order?
We send out tracking information daily, you don't ever need to message us asking for this information once you have received tracking info you can watch it's status by visiting our Automated Tracking Page: https://tetramode.aftership.com/
How Are Your Clothes Made?
Where Are Your Clothes Made?
Do You Offer Expedited Shipping?
How Do I Find My Size?
My Order is Lost
What Is Your Return Policy?
Where Do I Send My Return?
All returns need to be processed through our automated Returns Center at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/ for additional info on returns please visit our Returns page found [here]
What If I Ordered The Wrong Size?
If you ordered the wrong size you will need to go through the Returns center found at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
What Are the Care Instructions for My Clothes?
Can't Find Your Answer?
We take pride in what we sell and your satisfaction and feedback is very important to our evolution. We want your buying experience to be simple, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order we will gladly issue you a refund or exchange. Read below for details:
1. All items must be Unused/Unworn
2. All items must be In Original Packaging
3. All items must be Free of Foreign Smells
4. All items must be Free of Defects not caused by our error.
5. We have received the request within 7 days of when the item was marked as delivered.
1. Please make sure you have your Order # + email address used to place the order and visit the following link https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
Shipping Your Return
2. Customer Pays Shipping (Non-Refundable)
3. Be Sure to Write your RMA# On the Outside of the Package
Receiving Your Return
2. If your Return is denied you will receive an email stating why and will include further instructions.
2. Refunds are subject to a Non-Refundable 15% Restocking Fee of Retail Value.
3. Refunds are issued on the last calendar day of the month the return was received.
4. Refunds must be post-marked within 7 Days of the Approval Authorization. No Exceptions. Refunds post-marked after 7 Days of Approval Authorization will be issued Store Credit.
5. We are not responsible for lost packages.
6. For returns Past 30 Days up to 45 days a 15% Fee is deducted from your issued Store Credit. Returns after 45 days are not accepted. No Exceptions
Can't Find Your Answer?
If you can't find your answer in this FAQ please don't hesitate to email one of our customer service representatives [Contact Us]
Disclaimer: Some of our asymmetrical patterns may have different placement then what is pictured. This is intentional and is what gives our clothing it's unique one of a kind appearance.