LIMITED EDITION of 100 :: Baahi Jira Mandala Pin (Unreleased)
- ⊷⦿ Features & Benefits
- ⊷⦿ Reviews
- ⊷⦿ FAQs
- ⊷⦿ Store Policies
⊷ O V E R V I E W ⊷
◆ Made in 2016 never officially released until now.
◆ Approx 2.5"
This pin was released in colloboration with Festi-Drops in 2016 and never released until now.
⊷ D E S C R I P T I O N ⊷
This pin was produced by the skilled & talented team of Hexem-Inc by painstakingly taking the original art and turning it into one of the most complex vector graphics you can think of. The vectors were sent to Hexem-Incs exclusive private manufacturer who then cast a metal-alloy mold using the vector image. Each pin is then anodized using 4 different finishes. Each cell was then painstakingly filled with enamels. The variety of enamels that are present on each pin includes opaque, semi-opaque, UV Glow, After Glow, Screenprint (creates a raised 3D effect) & Glitter enamel. To finish off these pins, each pin is sealed in a layer of epoxy to protect and enliven the enamels. Humbly speaking these are the most advanced pins to hit the pin collecting world. The final product is absolutely speechless, we can assertively say we have never seen anything quite like it. The pins looks like it came from some other planet and is the most psychedelic object we have ever seen!
⊷ D E S I G N E R ⊷
Tetramode x Hexem-Inc
⊷ C O N N E C T ⊷
⊶ P O L I C Y ⊷
We stand behind our products. 100% satisfaction or your money back
The best journeys are the ones
you least expect.
Answers to Our Most Common Questions.
How long Do Orders Take?
How Do I Track My Order?
We send out tracking information daily, you don't ever need to message us asking for this information once you have received tracking info you can watch it's status by visiting our Automated Tracking Page: https://tetramode.aftership.com/
How Are Your Clothes Made?
Where Are Your Clothes Made?
Do You Offer Expedited Shipping?
How Do I Find My Size?
My Order is Lost
What Is Your Return Policy?
Where Do I Send My Return?
All returns need to be processed through our automated Returns Center at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/ for additional info on returns please visit our Returns page found [here]
What If I Ordered The Wrong Size?
If you ordered the wrong size you will need to go through the Returns center found at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
What Are the Care Instructions for My Clothes?
Can't Find Your Answer?
We take pride in what we sell and your satisfaction and feedback is very important to our evolution. We want your buying experience to be simple, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order we will gladly issue you a refund or exchange. Read below for details:
1. All items must be Unused/Unworn
2. All items must be In Original Packaging
3. All items must be Free of Foreign Smells
4. All items must be Free of Defects not caused by our error.
5. We have received the request within 7 days of when the item was marked as delivered.
1. Please make sure you have your Order # + email address used to place the order and visit the following link https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
Shipping Your Return
2. Customer Pays Shipping (Non-Refundable)
3. Be Sure to Write your RMA# On the Outside of the Package
Receiving Your Return
2. If your Return is denied you will receive an email stating why and will include further instructions.
2. Refunds are subject to a Non-Refundable 15% Restocking Fee of Retail Value.
3. Refunds are issued on the last calendar day of the month the return was received.
4. Refunds must be post-marked within 7 Days of the Approval Authorization. No Exceptions. Refunds post-marked after 7 Days of Approval Authorization will be issued Store Credit.
5. We are not responsible for lost packages.
6. For returns Past 30 Days up to 45 days a 15% Fee is deducted from your issued Store Credit. Returns after 45 days are not accepted. No Exceptions
Can't Find Your Answer?
If you can't find your answer in this FAQ please don't hesitate to email one of our customer service representatives [Contact Us]
Disclaimer: Some of our asymmetrical patterns may have different placement then what is pictured. This is intentional and is what gives our clothing it's unique one of a kind appearance.