13moon 2022-2023 ♢ Galactic Calendar
- ✺ Features & Benefits
- ✺ UV-Active vs UV-Reactive
- ✺ Reviews
- ✺ FAQs
- ✺ Store Policies
•Indepth Guide to Galactic Time Cycles
•Daily Affirmation Charts
•Includes Birthdate Decoder to find Personal Galactic Signatures
• 44 pages * 8 (1/2) X 11
• Printed on 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper! • 26th annual edition!
Our time on Earth is precious. Our time is our creative life-force. The actual nature of time is not linear, and cannot be fully realized within the blank squares of the 12-month calendar.
The true nature of time is a magical, flowing order that synchronizes all moments, events, and relations as a grand web of meaning. This Galactic Calendar enters us into conscious contact with this web of meaning, and expands our entire context of reality.
Follow along with the daily flow of Galactic energies and attune to the creative potential of each new day. Allow the harmonies of color, number and symbol to activate your cosmic self, and infuse magic into your life's journey!
Design & Concept by13moon.com
We offer our Tapestries in both UV-Active and UV-Reactive Tapestries. UV-Active Tapestries are printed with UV-Inks and have incredible pop under a blacklight and electrifys your space. At Psytrance festivals/events these are the neon tapestries that pop off the walls and looks like the colors are hovering in midair. UV-Reactive Tapestries are not printed wth UV-Inks but some colors still react under a blacklight and are still very active.
Answers to Our Most Common Questions.
How long Do Orders Take?
How Do I Track My Order?
We send out tracking information daily, you don't ever need to message us asking for this information once you have received tracking info you can watch it's status by visiting our Automated Tracking Page: https://tetramode.aftership.com/
How Are Your Clothes Made?
Where Are Your Clothes Made?
Do You Offer Expedited Shipping?
How Do I Find My Size?
My Order is Lost
What Is Your Return Policy?
Where Do I Send My Return?
All returns need to be processed through our automated Returns Center at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/ for additional info on returns please visit our Returns page found [here]
What If I Ordered The Wrong Size?
If you ordered the wrong size you will need to go through the Returns center found at the following link: https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
What Are the Care Instructions for My Clothes?
Can't Find Your Answer?
We take pride in what we sell and your satisfaction and feedback is very important to our evolution. We want your buying experience to be simple, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order we will gladly issue you a refund or exchange. Read below for details:
1. All items must be Unused/Unworn
2. All items must be In Original Packaging
3. All items must be Free of Foreign Smells
4. All items must be Free of Defects not caused by our error.
5. We have received the request within 7 days of when the item was marked as delivered.
1. Please make sure you have your Order # + email address used to place the order and visit the following link https://tetramode.myreturnscenter.com/
Shipping Your Return
2. Customer Pays Shipping (Non-Refundable)
3. Be Sure to Write your RMA# On the Outside of the Package
Receiving Your Return
2. If your Return is denied you will receive an email stating why and will include further instructions.
2. Refunds are subject to a Non-Refundable 15% Restocking Fee of Retail Value.
3. Refunds are issued on the last calendar day of the month the return was received.
4. Refunds must be post-marked within 7 Days of the Approval Authorization. No Exceptions. Refunds post-marked after 7 Days of Approval Authorization will be issued Store Credit.
5. We are not responsible for lost packages.
6. For returns Past 30 Days up to 45 days a 15% Fee is deducted from your issued Store Credit. Returns after 45 days are not accepted. No Exceptions
Can't Find Your Answer?
If you can't find your answer in this FAQ please don't hesitate to email one of our customer service representatives [Contact Us]
Disclaimer: Some of our asymmetrical patterns may have different placement then what is pictured. This is intentional and is what gives our clothing it's unique one of a kind appearance.